Track Your Vehicles Anytime, Anywhere
TracNU combines GPS technology with affordable wireless coverage from AT&T. The result is 24/7 visibility enabling fleet managers to easily locate vehicles in real-time and improving efficiency and reduce costs. With Trac N U GPS tracking system, you will be able to:
• View vehicle location in real time for satellite, hybrid, and street maps
• Monitor vehicle location near a landmark or within a geofence
• Review historical reporting that shows vehicle locations and usage
Recommended Products: LOW PRICE GPS SOLUTION
Know the Health of Your Vehicles With Diagnostics
Our GPS and Diagnostic model combines real time fleet tracking, while interfacing with the vehicles engine computer to provide remote vehicle diagnostics. Features Include:
• Monitors precise diagnostic trouble codes (DTC) every 20 seconds to prevent vehicle breakdowns.
• Allows you to reduce maintenance costs by setting preventive maintenance schedules
• Ability to calculate vehicle MPG tends and fuel efficiency
• Battery voltage, emissions monitoring, coolant temperature, and much more!
Recommended Products: GPS WITH DIAGNOSTICS
Trac N U Maps
Manage All Your Vehicles Online With Fleet Maps
Managing the location of your vehicles is necessary to reach your customers more quickly and provide better customer service. Our fleet maps provide you real time vehicle location to achieve these standards.
• A large, usable online fleet map shows vehicles' locations and whether vehicle ignition is on or off.
• Satellite and hybrid maps provide an accurate and realistic depiction of vehicle location.
• Landmarks allow fleet managers be more effective and productive by:
• Showing which driver on the fleet map is closest to a customer which allows for better routing and decreased fuel costs
• Helping managers predict shipment arrival times
• Helping identify any vehicle misuse
Geofences created around a certain geographic location show fleet managers when vehicles enter and exit this area. Create both circular and polygonal geofences, allowing for a more precise geographic selection. Alerts are set to notify fleet managers immediately if a vehicle crosses a geofence threshold.
Vehicle Alerts and Reports
Receive Fleet Information Automatically, No Manual Labor Needed
Managers can schedule Vehicle Alerts and Reports, then automatically send this information to email or SMS text message.
Activity alerts report on the following types of activities:
• Vehicle Engine Health: Diagnostics trouble codes and malfunction indicator light status.
• Vehicle Maintenance: If the vehicle is due for service.
• Odd Hours: If vehicles are being used outside user-defined parameters based on time.
• Idle: If vehicles are idling longer than a user defined threshold.
• Speed: If vehicles are speeding.
• Geofences: If a vehicle has entered or exited a geofence.
Tailored reports report on the following types of activities:
• Speed reports: Check speeding incidents to improve driver safety at corporate or government facilities.
• Employee work hours: View your team's actual schedule from your desktop.
• Customer service times: Find out how long appointments are taking.
• Driver deliveries: Rest assured your customers and clients are receiving their deliveries on time.
• Vehicle health and performance: View mileage rates and engine trouble alerts.
Easily Identify Vehicles That Need Mileage Performance Improvement
Monitoring fleet fuel economy with TracNU helps you identify vehicles that need maintenance or drivers that need training.
• Monitor your vehicles fuel consumption with reports, graphs and charts showing MPG over time.
• Compare similar vehicles MPG records to ensure mileage performance.
• Reconcile gallons of gas consumed with fuel card expenditure to monitor for abuse.
• View excessive idle stops and establish policies to reduce idle time which will significantly reduce fuel costs. (1 idle hour = 1 gallon of gas consumed)
• Identify vehicle speed violations and educate drivers about smart driving habits; which significantly increase MPG and improve fuel economy.